Specified Illness Cover – Protect What Matters Most!
What is Specified Illness?
Good health is the cornerstone on which most of us build our lives. But we often take
our health for granted, especially when we’re younger. You can’t predict what’s going
to happen from one day to the next, but you can prepare for it. And while no one likes
to think about becoming seriously ill it pays to be prepared for the future.
Wouldn’t it be comforting to know that, should the worst happen, you would be able
to cope financially?
Why Do I Need It?
Specified Illness cover pays out a full lump sum amount on diagnosis of certain
illnesses and a partial lump sum amount on diagnosis of a further number of illnesses
during the term of your plan. You choose the amount of cover you need and how to
use it, for example paying off medical bills or to provide an income if you need to give
up work temporarily or longer term.
You Can’t Predict the Future But You Can Plan For It!
While we all hope and often believe it won’t happen to us, the reality is that families
throughout Ireland are affected by these events every day. In 2012 alone leading
insurer New Ireland paid out over €94 million to customers impacted by ill health,
serious illness and unexpected death.
Specified Illness cover is more affordable than you may think and the younger you
start the less it costs.
- We Believe Peace of Mind is Priceless
- Everything We Do is in the Pursuit of Peace of Mind for Our Clients
- Comprehensive & Complementary Financial Review
- Complementary Last Will & Testament Template & Guide
- No Hard Sell
- Everything Tailored to Your Exact Requirements
- Access to All the Major Insurers
- Secure, Respected & Well-Established Insurance Brokers
- Fast, Professional Service
- Friendly & Experienced Staff
Call our financial advisors directly on 042-9320600 to discuss your needs.