Protect What Matters Most
Whether you’ve just had your first child or already have a young family, you’ll know
that becoming a mum or dad changes your life. Your days are busier and your
income has to stretch further. Like many busy parents you may take your own health
for granted while looking after your little ones, but more than most you need to be
prepared for the unexpected.
You probably have mortgage protection to clear your mortgage and secure your
home, but have you thought about how your family would cope with all the other
outgoings each month if you got seriously ill or died prematurely?
A family protection plan can be used to protect you and your family from the financial
uncertainty and hardship that comes with unexpected illness or death. For a very
small proportion of your income, you can put a financial protection plan in place
to ensure you and your family would have the money needed if these unfortunate
events should happen to you.
Family Protection Gives You Real Peace of Mind.
You Can’t Predict the Future but You Can Plan For It
While we all hope and often believe it won’t happen to us, the reality is that families
throughout Ireland are affected by these events every day. In 2012 leading insurer
New Ireland paid out over €94 million to customers impacted by ill health, serious
illness and unexpected death.
- We Believe Peace of Mind is Priceless
- Everything We Do is in the Pursuit of Peace of Mind for Our Clients
- Comprehensive & Complementary Financial Review
- Complementary Last Will & Testament Template & Guide
- No Hard Sell
- Everything Tailored to Your Exact Requirements
- Access to All the Major Insurers
- Secure, Respected & Well-Established Insurance Brokers
- Fast, Professional Service
- Friendly & Experienced Staff
Call our financial advisors directly on 042-9320600 to discuss your needs.